Wednesday, April 22, 2015

TIME LAPSE


When my teacher tells us to make a time lapse I freaked out because that is my first time to hear the word "time lapse" and i really don't have an idea how to make it. It's a big challenge to me to take a thousand of photos for me to create a time lapse. I have so many subjects in my mind but I don't know how to start. My first idea should be animals or plants anything that has connection to environment. My first subject should be an ant, but there are so many hindrances. It’s too hard to take a shot from time to time because they are so many ways to bring their food. I thought that their just have one place to meet up and have a one storage of food. I also think that my subject should be sunrise or sunset but my classmates already choose it. So I changed my mind, instead of having relation to environment I choose to have a human being subject. I talked to my cousin to play with me a puzzle while my camera is set in a shutter mode to take us pictures. It took us 40-50mins before we finished the puzzle. After taking a thousand of pictures, it's time for me to create a time lapse. My classmates gave me an application called "videomach" it is time lapse video maker. It is easy to use because it will automatically arrange your pictures in proper order so that the pictures will orderly play from the first shot up until to the last shot. I can easily manage the application because it has an instruction and tutor. The only problem that I encountered using this application is it took me so long to wait while processing the video. I waited half an hour just to process the video I had made. I think one of the factors why it took me so long because my pictures have large pixels because I used digicam. Through this application, I can also put music in my time lapse. All i have to do is to drag the music that i want to put in my time lapse. I can adjust how long/short the music that will fit on my time lapse video. I can filter or put effects in every picture that I want to edit. I am really thankful to know this application because it helped me a lot in doing my time lapse video.

 Kindly watch it and enjoy! :) Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment