Thursday, November 20, 2014

Photoshop: Reflection

Photoshop: Reflection

When I heard to my teacher Mrs. Olivar the topic that she will be going to discuss about her subject matter which is “Photoshop” I was shocked at the same time I felt excitement because I didn’t expect that one of the topic in Education Technology is Photoshop. I felt excitement because before I just heard the word Photoshop, I try to use it but I really don’t have an idea how to operate it.

In the 4th week of our class, our teacher introduces to us how to operate Photoshop. I was really surprise and amazed because there’s a revelation to me that Photoshop is like a magic. It can help our pictures to become more beautiful than what we expected. On the following weeks meeting together to discuss about Photoshop I was really amazed to the point that I’m acting like a child saying that “WOW! Pano nangyari yun!?” :D Now I can say that nothing is impossible in Photoshop.  I learn that Photoshop is not just adjusting the color, brightness, crop, etc. It can also change your background and you can bring yourself to one place to another. You can bring yourself anywhere and everywhere. It’s a matter of “one click” in Photoshop. One thing that I will never forget in discussion about Photoshop is removing the people that you wanted to remove in your pictures. I learn that you can remove the unnecessary thing or people whether it is beside you, in front of you or maybe at your back. That is the magic of Photoshop.

I think one thing that I need to do is to memorize the icon which is not familiar to me in Photoshop so that I can easily find it out and I can easily finished the pictures that I want to edit.  Also, it’s just a matter of practice.

Watch out my first Photoshop in my next blog. Thank you for reading! J


No comments:

Post a Comment