Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Reflection

History of Education Technology

I was really amazed on how modern technology can influence our daily life. I wondered how technology created on the first place. I know everybody will admit to themselves that modern technology can give comforts in our daily life. Technology can contribute a lot not just in our daily life but also in industry, company, and most importantly in Education. Being an education student at TUP-T, I'm glad to know that one of our subjects in this sem is "Education Technology". When I heard the word Education Technology, the first thing that comes into my mind is we will be going to study about modern technology and how it will apply to education. When my teacher introduces to us the history of education technology, I learned that our ancestor already used the technology since then. From 300 B.C up until today technology can really help especially in education. I believe that inventing technology in every generation is inevitable. On a video that my teacher showed to us about the history of education technology timeline, I saw to our ancestors the diligence to go to school and to learn using the technology what they have. It was impressive because at the very time they are using even the simple materials for them to learn. We are so really lucky in this generation because we have technology which can really help us to our study. Before, we cannot easily find or research about something that we wanted to learn but today, just go to the internet and just simply click to different site that that you wanted to learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment